If you choose to pay for a transfer using your bank account you will need to verify your account. If you choose to pay with a debit or credit card, you will not have to to this.
How to verify your bank account:
1. Log in to your bank account.
2. Find the two small deposits (each less than $1.00) in your bank account from “RiaMoneyTransfer.”
Please note: It can take between 4 and 24 hours from when you add the payment method for the small deposits to appear in your account.
3. Take note of the two amounts.
4. Click the Verify Now button in the bank account verification email you received upon adding a bank account.
5. Log in to your Ria account.
6. Confirm the two amounts in the Payment Methods section.
Once your bank account is verified, you can use it to fund your money transfers without needing to verify it again!